Let ADHD Awareness Month Begin!
ADHD Awareness Month is the time to join the ADHD Community in spreading the facts, rebutting the myths, and giving hope to adults and children with Attention Deficit Disorder!
Let your friends and family, social, school, and work communities know that ADHD has been recognized as a real medical disorder by all mainstream scientific organizations. It is not a function of bad parenting or an excuse for bad behavior. It affects people of all ages, ethnicities, and genders. Treatment help can significantly improve the lives of those affected.
Actions you can take this week
to raise ADHD Awareness:
- Go to ADHDAwarenessMonth.org
- View the schedule of ADHD Awareness Month Events, reserve your spot in a webinar or program, and mark your calendar for the event.
- Join our mailing list and spread the word about upcoming ADHD Awareness Month events to your network.
- Consider an ADHD Awareness Month activity (click here for ideas).
- Download posters, fact sheets, and screeners to distribute in your community.