October 1 – October 29, 2018 at 11:59 PM (ET): Submissions of Memes for ADHD Awareness Month accepted
October 1 – October 30, 2018 @ 5:00 PM (EST): Voting is open to all
Judges will review entries and select the finalists.
Wednesday, October 31, 2018: Winners will be notified via email with instructions on how to collect prizes will be included. The judges’ decision is final.
Create an ADHD Awareness Meme
Help us celebrate ADHD Awareness Month
Make us laugh, make us cry, make us think, and get a chance to win!
Be thoughtful about the entries you create—we want to share them with the world. We know you can come up with some funny, smart entries.
How to Enter
1. Create your own meme (or upload your favorite)!
Upload availability starts October 1
If you know how to use your own image and add appropriate words, have at it.
If you need help, visit one of the meme-creation sites mentioned below to explore their images.
Follow the instructions on the site to add your own words.
(These links open in new tabs)
2. Submit Your Entry
3. Ask your friends to vote
When your meme is approved, you’ll get an email with a link to your page. Send that link to your friends and relatives. Ask them to share it!
Winning memes will be chosen for:
- Appropriateness of the meme for ADHD Awareness Month. This will be determined by the Judges who are looking for positive impact for ADHD awareness, creativity, originality and humor.
- The most votes. Share your meme with everyone you know! Encourage people to vote for your meme and to share it with their friends. Help #ADHDAwarenessMonth go viral and you could win.
- No swearing, crude language, or mean-spirited entries will be accepted (we’re a community, after all).
- Memes are not commercials. Mention of a business or website may be included but images marketing a business will be refused.
- All original images must include #ADHDAwarenessMonth in the image.
- Your meme must not infringe on any third-party rights.
- All images used in newly created memes must be either be original, open source, or have appropriate permissions.
- Non-original memes are welcome but not eligible for prizes.
- We have the right to reject submissions for violations of, but not limited to, inappropriate content, defamation, or copyright issues.
Terms and Conditions
- There is no fee to participate. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Internet and valid email address is required.
- There is no restriction on the number of entries a participant can submit.
- ACO, ADDA and CHADD Board members or employees are not eligible to participate in the contest and win.
- ADHDAwarenessMonth.org does not endorse the content of any memes created for this contest other than finalists’ entries.
- Your meme must not infringe on any third-party rights. All images used must be either be original, open source, or have appropriate permissions. We have the right to reject submissions for violations of, but not limited to, inappropriate content, defamation, or copyright issues.
- ADHDAwarenessMonth.org reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant or Entry at its sole discretion. The judges’ decision is final.
- ADHDAwarenessMonth.org reserves the right not to select finalists if, at its sole discretion, no suitable entries are received.
- Entering the contest grants the ADHDAwarenessMonth.org permission to make public and otherwise use an entrant’s name (as supplied on the entry form) and meme for publicity purposes.
- Entering the contest grants all visitors to ADHDAwarenessMonth.org permission to share submitted memes on all social media platforms and Web sites.
- Participation constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. By participating in the Contest, the entrant is representing and warranting that he/she has read and understood, and agrees to be bound by, these rules. Including the guides and rules referred to herein, these Official Rules constitute the entire agreement between the entrant and ADHDAwarenessMonth.org in relation to the Contest. They govern the entrant’s participation and supersede any prior or other agreements between the entrant and ADHDAwarenessMonth.org relating to the Contest.