Help ADHD Awareness Month Go Viral!
Meme Contest Opens October 1, 2018
The ADHD Awareness Month Coalition is committed to raising ADHD awareness, removing stigma, and empowering people with ADHD so they can unleash their strengths and create a life they love.
A funny or shocking meme can be shared thousands of times across the Internet. The most popular memes can “go viral” and reach far more people than any single organization can alone, often thousands or millions of viewers.
That’s why we’re having a contest to see who can create the best ADHD Awareness meme! Watch Alan’s video to learn all about it, and read the rules to see how you can qualify.
Funny, irreverent, witty, bold, and often ridiculous meme’s make a statement. Let’s make a statement about ADHD!
- Great Prizes: 1 of 3 Grand Prizes
- A full ADD Crusher™ Program (2 videos, 2 audio companions, 10 PDF Toolkits).
- One of four free ADDA annual memberships.
- One of four free CHADD annual memberships.
- A signed copy of Coach Linda Walker’s “With Time to Spare: The Ultimate Guide to Peak Performance for Entrepreneurs, Adults with ADHD and other Creative Geniuses”
- And more!
- Bonus: Prizes for memes with the most votes.
- Submissions: begin October 1
- Contest closes: October 31
Read the rules then submit your own meme and share it with everyone you know! Encourage people to vote for your meme and to share it with their friends!
Make a Meme
Won’t you help ADHDAwarenessMonth.org go viral?
Even if you don’t create your own meme, submit your favorite memes and help spread ADHD Awareness during ADHD Awareness Month. It’s time everyone knew!