Help us celebrate ADHD Awareness Month
Submit Memes, Art, and Stories
Find links to forms below. Rules are included on each form.
Make us laugh, make us cry, make us think, and get a chance to win a prize!
Be thoughtful about the entries you create — we want to share them with the world. We know you can come up with some funny, smart entries.
Get inspired by past memes here, art and stories.
Approved submissions received between September 1, 2022 and
11:59 p.m. ET on October 28, 2022 will be entered into the drawing
- The drawing will be at random and winners will be notified individually by November 2, 2022.
- One prize per person. Not every entry will win.
- We have the right to reject submissions for violations of, but not limited to, inappropriate content, defamation, or copyright issues.
- Prizes include:
- One year Individual Membership to Attention Deficit Disorder Association (ADDA)
- One year Family Membership to Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Disorder Association (CHADD)
- Two hours of coaching or consulting by coaches from ADHD Coaches Organization (ACO)