Be sure you have read the rules for this contest.
Use the form below to submit a video that shares an experience or tip related to one of these four categories:ADHD Evaluation | ADHD Treatment
ADHD Family Life | ADHD Adults
- Video entries must be in English or with English subtitles
- Videos should be no longer than two minutes in length.
- Video that has not been uploaded to YouTube must be in one of the specified file formats: .mov, mp4, .wmv
- The video must be an original work.
- A limit of one video entry per category.
- Videos previously produced for compensation are not eligible.
- All actors in the video must agree to the terms on the Video Release Consent form
- This program is not sponsored by YouTube and YouTube does not administer the site.
- Keep it clean. No violence, profanity, sex, product endorsements, or direct attacks on individuals or organizations. Your video must not infringe on any third party rights. That means all images or music used must be either be original, open source, or have appropriate permissions. All videos must comply with the YouTube Community Guidelines www.youtube.com/yt/policyandsafety/communityguidelines.html
- The ADHD Awareness Month Coalition reseves the right not to post any video for any reason
"*" indicates required fields